July 27, 2017 Update
The Boise Wave Technicians will be implementing the wave schedule posted earlier this year (before the high water) as follows:
- Monday: Alternating weeks starting with Green Wave 7/31/17.
- Tuesday: 12:00pm- Green Wave
- Wednesday: 12:00pm- Wave/Hole
- Thursday: 12:00pm- Green Wave
- Friday: 12:00pm- Wave/Hole
- Saturday: 12:00pm - Green Wave
- Sunday: 12:00pm- Wave/Hole
Green Wave days will likely have more stand up surfing, and Wave/Hole days will likely have more kayaks/ play boats. However, all are welcome to use any feature on any day.
Please note, there are a few things Boise Whitewater Park users should be aware of:
- We are expecting a significant drop in the flows of the Boise River today (7/27/17) and additional drops next week.
- Waveshaper 2 continues to have limited range of motion due to the debris washed into the Park during this years flooding. We anticipate a diver will be able to clear that section of the Park in the next two weeks. In the meantime, as river levels drop, Waveshaper 2 may not be able to produce a usable wave.
- Schedule will always be subject to change due to irrigation demands, flow variations, River Park maintenance, and implementation of new features.
A massive THANK YOU to all river park users, supporters, and visitors!
*Schedule will always be subject to change due to irrigation demands, flow variations, River Park maintenance, and implementation of new features.
For up to date information please refer to the Boise Whitewater Park Facebook page by clicking here. You can also check in at Idaho River Sports for questions about current status of the area or Boise Whitewater Park Phase 2, Esther Simplot Park info and progress. Check the @BoiseRiverPark Instagram feed by clicking here.