May 7, 2018 Update
Unfortunately due to increased flows late last week and this week, routine maintenance to the park has been delayed. Until maintenance can be done, not all the wave features can be used and adjustments can't occur. Please remain patient and check the Facebook page for breaking news.
March 21, 2018 Update
The Boise Wave Technicians will be implementing the wave schedule posted earlier this year (before the high water) as follows:
- Monday: Alternating weeks starting with Green Wave 3/26/18. (ongoing rotation from last year)
- Tuesday: 12:00pm- Green Wave
- Wednesday: 12:00pm- Wave/Hole
- Thursday: 12:00pm- Green Wave
- Friday: 12:00pm- Wave/Hole
- Saturday: 12:00pm - Green Wave
- Sunday: 12:00pm- Wave/Hole
Green Wave days will likely have more stand up surfing, and Wave/Hole days will likely have more kayaks/ play boats. However, all are welcome to use any feature on any day.
Please note, there are a few things Whitewater Park users should be aware of:
- We are expecting an increase in the flows of the Boise River today (3/21/18) and additional increases following.
- The riverbed at the whitewater park is significantly different after last years high water resulting in changes to the features.
- Schedule will always be subject to change due to irrigation demands, flow variations, River Park maintenance, and implementation of new features.
A massive THANK YOU to all river park users, supporters, and visitors!
*Schedule will always be subject to change due to irrigation demands, flow variations, River Park maintenance, and implementation of new features.
For up to date information please refer to the Boise Whitewater Park Facebook page by clicking here. You can also check in at Idaho River Sports for questions about current status of the area or Boise Whitewater Park Phase 2, Esther Simplot Park info and progress. Check the @BoiseRiverPark Instagram feed by clicking here.